No Products in the Cart
TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days, delivered via email. Price also includes up to three (3) revisions to design. *Turnaround time may vary depending on client's timeliness in providing necessary information.
NOTE: After purchase, please send your flyer text, images and any specific design requests to email@example.com.
If you're not sure what size flyer you need, text or email me. I can help. This will heavily depend on the amount of information and graphics the flyer will contain.
NOTE: If your flyer will be text heavy, please select 8.5x11 or larger.
If you need a size that is not listed, please contact me for custom sizing.
If you need a flyer but you have no clue what needs to go on it, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (470-753-8911) after purchase. I will help you figure it out.
The flyer is the most versatile marketing tool out there. There are many ways to use a flyer. They are ideal for elegant invitations or presenting your business via mail or in person. You can advertise sales, create coupons, send appointment reminders, etc. All of this AND MORE can be accomplished with a flyer. Also, because there's no envelope to be opened, they’re more likely to be seen than other forms of direct marketing.
Here are a few design tips to get you started:
• Make your headline hit home. Tell readers how your business or product will benefit them, but make it short and engaging.
• Keep it simple. Don’t over complicate your message. Too much information can be overwhelming, so it’s best to be concise.
• Give them a deal. Customers are far more likely to purchase if you include a special offer or discount.
• Tell readers what to do. Do you want them to go to your website? Visit your shop? Give them a call to action and they’ll follow.
• Stand out. Include colorful photography and a bold design to set your postcards apart from the competition.